The Books Gone Bad Bundle with my story Invasion of the Book Snatchers on BundleRabbit is now available for pre-order at Amazon, iBooks, etc. with a release date of July 27th. I'm excited to have my story included in this bundle along with so many great authors.
Books make the world a better place. They are, perhaps, the only thing you can buy that actually make you richer. As Stephen King says, “Books are a uniquely portable magic.”
But what if it were actually true? What if there was actual magic emanating from a book itself? What if a book was sentient? What if a book could actually interact in our world? What if there is something a bit more evil or sinister lurking in the pages?
What if a book doesn't just open up a world of possibilities to a reader, but, instead, brings the reader into that world? And what about the people for whom books are a central part of their lives? How do they interact with, or perhaps, include books in their magic, their schemes, their lives? How do they protect the infinite possibilities that books store and provide?
This bundle of more than 260,000 words from 10 short stories and 2 novels includes explorations of books and the world of books that include magical, supernatural, science fiction or speculative elements. Book nerds will love these tales, but that enjoyment might also come with a twist that makes you think twice about the ultimate power held by that seemingly benevolent tomb sitting on your bookshelves or lurking in your Kindle reader.
Save more than 30% off of the regular price by getting all of these awesome book-themed titles bundled together.
Books Gone Bad Table of Contents
- Active Reader by Mark Leslie
- The Page Turners by DeAnna Knippling
- Clockwork Lives by Kevin J. Anderson and Neil Peart
- Invasion of the Book Snatchers by Ryan M. Williams
- These Chains by Dayle A. Dermatis
- Guardian of the Grimoire by Karen McCullough
- Quest for the Three Books by Dawn Blair
- Warning! Do Not Read This Story! by Robert Jeschonek
- The Story for the Letters by Kate MacLeod
- Petra and the Blue Goo by Kristine Kathryn Rusch